Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nici Raccoon Plushy Adventure - Part Two

Welcome to the second instillation of our NICI Raccoon plushy adventure:
"The HERO Chronicles"


GUEST STARRING:
NICI's Jolly Hugo Wolf!
"I am the Batman. Crime has learned my name and it has recoiled"

"Holy atomic pile, Batman! Hehe do I sound like Robin?"

Rob Raccoon shows some resemblance with Robin doesn't he? *read: the mask*

Rob Raccoon: "Let's go rescue some NICI plush toys!^^"

"Sorry Hugo Wolf, there is only place for one in my batmobile"

Jolly Hugo Wolf: "It's okay, I think I can fly~~~"

7 comments:

  1. Hehehe, very accurate with the mask
    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that your 15cm Hugo Wolf? Looks cute, but not chubby ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!! Rob Raccoon it a great time :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @NICI-Wildfriends
    Yes and actually he looks thinner than other 15cm plush, so he always get bullied around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rob does looks like Robin.. hehehe..

    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jessica: But he doesn't want to be sidekick, he wants to be the HERO ^_^

    ReplyDelete