Saturday, January 29, 2011

NICI Raccoon Meets New Plush Friend

Our NICI Raccoon ~ Rob gazes curiously upon the box stranded right in front of him..

He ponders what's in the box that might surprise him..

Rob Raccoon: "I wonder what's inside...daddy say it's specially for me!"

"Hehe, quickly open up and see see" :D

"Ah! It's orange !"

Rob Raccoon: "Hey! You are...."
"I am your fellow NICI Forest Friend ~ Frederic the Fox"

They gaze at each other for 5 seconds in silence...

Both of them are very huggable, adorable, and they have a big bushy tail made from very soft plush!

Rob Raccoon: "You are my good friend!"
Frederic Fox: "Yes! We are Forest buddies!"

BFF - Best Friends Forever ^_^

For better and more complete pictures of NICI Forest Friends, go to this blog

4 comments:

  1. Oh that cute, Frederic Fox is beautiful, now have each other to share adventures in the forest ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bea, Frederic is indeed beautiful! He will get lots of action in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Frederic, his tail is super-soft!!!
    Congratulations for the new member of the family :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love raccoon, he is so cute .... and my boyfriend looks like a Frederic Fox, so I love fox too :-)

    ReplyDelete